Latest links - Nov. 11, 2009
- Mine, all mine (& theirs too) [on Simon Phipps, SunMink]
"Sun has created a licensing option for every employee that simply shares ownership of everything that's posted equally between Sun and the blogger"
- 82 Social Media Policies
from the book Social Media Governance by Chris Boudreaux
- OpenID Pilot Program to be Announced by US Government
Participating companies include Yahoo!, PayPal, Google, Equifax, AOL, VeriSign, Acxiom, Citi, Privo and Wave Systems
- Facebook eats away at Email usage
One of the motivations behind Google Wave?
- Cubicle Muses - Wave's Web of Protocols
Nice illustration of Wave protocols by J Aaron Farr
- A new architectural style called CREST
Congrats to Justin Erenkrantz, PhD
- iPhone gets .Net app development
not a .Net VM on iphone; it uses a cross-compiler
- Jazz Community Site - Jazz Team Blog - OSLC and Rational Team Concert
"let's look at what we would leverage from OSLC-CM in RTC to implement a mobile web application which allows us to search for change requests."
- Jonathan Nolen: Shindig source repository visible in Fisheye
Nice way to view the Shindig SVN repo. Thanks to Atlassian
Dave Johnson in Links
05:52PM Nov 11, 2009